The Classic one: Mini cruise Favignana and Levanzo
- quality/price ratio.
- Typical lunch included.
- The best in just one day.
Departure from Trapani at 9:30 am. Arrival on Favignana Island with a two-hour stop of free time to visit the village and reach the nearest beaches. Coastal sailing along the most beautiful creeks such as Cala Rossa and Cala Azzurra with a stop off for swimming. Lunch on board. Arrival on Levanzo Island, a one-hour stop of free time and swimming from the coast. Coastal tour visiting the most beautiful creeks and the famous Faraglione (sea stack). Return to Trapani around 5:30 – 6:00 pm.
Itinerary in detail:
Our boats are the largest and fastest motor ships among those available in the quay of Trapani. The approximately 40 minutes of coastal navigation are comfortable and pleasant thanks to the comfort of the motor ships. During the navigation, you will admire the landscape and listen to the explanation of every detail and curiosity about the islets that you meet leaving the port of Trapani, with destination Favignana.
All the islands show the best of themselves through the sea, but the beauty of striking small villages is not to underestimate. These small villages rise in 3 minutes walk from the port.
During the 2 hours stop off, we suggest to our guests the following alternatives:
- Walking between traditions and nature: our guide will take you through the streets of Favignana.
- Bike tour*: it’s possible to rent a bike nearby the point of the motor ship mooring.
- Visit Stabilimento Florio (Florio’s Factory)*: the old Favignana tunas factory, owned by the famous Florio family in the past, is one of the must-see places. The 2 hours stop-off allows participation in the guided tour of the museum.
- Egadilandia Tour*: this tour of 1 hour starts from the port and it will take you to the discovery of the island by little train.
- Wandering around the village streets. Spend the time on the island just going around among the narrow streets and squares of the center; you might taste some local product and dish or visit the beach in front of the port.
* services not included in the excursion price
Leaving the port, we navigate towards the north-east, reaching the famous Cala Rossa, Bue Marino, and Cala Azzurra.
The stops, with the possibility to swim in the creeks, depend on the weather conditions and tidal currents. We ensure at least one stop in one of the creeks above mentioned, during which the staff onboard carefully monitors bathing to guarantee the safety of bathers.
During the last stop on the Favignana island, you can enjoy one of the typical dishes of Sicilian cuisine: pasta with Trapani-style pesto! Lunch is offered and included in the price.
We will serve the wine during lunch. The water will always be available during the excursion. Only typical and first choice products on our boats!
Relax and enjoy the amazing view while we’re leaving Favignana en route to Levanzo. The arrival is expected after about 20 minutes of navigation.
From the port of Levanzo, it’s already possible to enjoy the enchanting view of this Mediterranean village, the only inhabited zone on the island. Smaller than Favignana, the village of Levanzo is charming, and the stop on the island lasts 1 hour.
The peculiarity of Levanzo lies in the simple white and turquoise beach houses, visible walking along the few quiet narrow streets which guide into the residential area.
Leaving the small port of Levanzo, the navigation goes on towards the famous Faraglione (sea stack), one of the most spectacular glimpses of the island.
We say goodbye to Levanzo with a direct route to the Port of Trapani, sure of leaving inside you an excellent memory of us and of your first experience in the Egadi Islands.
End of the excursion. Share with us the best moments lived on board using #EgadiCHEscursioni!
April – May
Children 5-12 y.o.
Infant 0-4 y.o.
June - July - September
Children 5-12 y.o.
Infant 0-4 y.o.
Children 5-12 y.o.
Infant 0-4 y.o.
- Along the Marinella quay in Via Ammiraglio Staiti, it is possible to park the car for a fee, using the municipal stalls recognizable by the blue stripes. Arriving a bit before 09:00 am, it is easy to find still available space for your car. The cost is 0,80 cents per hour, but payment is only possible with coins. Therefore, to cover the entire duration of the excursion, it is advisable to take with you approximately 7,00 € (in coins). It is also possible to pay for the ticket through some APPs, such as Dropticket or EasyPark.
- A free Parking area is available in Via Ilio (750 mt from our ticket office). If you decide to leave the car there, please consider the walking time from the parking area to the point of embarkation. Unfortunately, this parking cannot be used on Thursdays due to the weekly market.
- Covered parking “Parcheggio multipiano ATM”: via Trento (450 meters away from our ticket office) is open 24 hours a day. This car park is also subject to charges, for more information: +39 0923 582439
All the swimming stops are subject to weather and sea conditions and, in general, to the unquestionable judgment of the Captain (Safety first!😉)
The swimming stops are carried out directly from the motorboat; therefore, mooring in the coves is forbidden, as expressly laid down by the official regulation of the Marine Protected Area of the Egadi Islands.
The distance from the coast varies from 20 mt to 60 mt, the depth of the sea varies between 3 mt and 8 mt.
The “Costa del Sole” motorboat has two ladders for access to the sea, and it is also possible to lower the gangway to sea level to use another access point to the sea. The “Intrepido” motorboat has two comfortable ladders for access to the sea.
Maximum punctuality is recommended, and it is advisable to show up for boarding at least 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time: 09:30. The timetables in the itinerary section are indicative and may be subject to variations.
The exact time of return on board is communicated – several times – via the intercom during the excursion.
It is not possible to wait for late guests. In that case, the latecomer will have to organize his return to Trapani independently and at his own expense. (At least once a month … Make sure it’s not you !!!)
Avoid the queue! By booking online, you will receive an e-ticket by email containing the QR code valid for boarding. Then, to participate in the tour, simply show the voucher from your mobile phone (or print it on paper).
You can cancel your reservation at no cost up to seven days before the excursion. If you cancel your booking after the deadline, you will not be entitled to any refund. Still, you can request a cancellation voucher (equal to the amount already paid) which can be used on a personal basis within two years from the date of issue.
No refunds or cancellation vouchers are due to those who cancel less than 24 hours before the scheduled departure and to those who do not show up within the established time for boarding.